Weight Loss, Day 1

So, here we go. I'll put the nitty gritty details behind a jump break so the automated bots who visit the blog can skip these posts.


Hideous, I know. Currently topping out around 275 (which is unbelievable, even to me.) Thus, the regimen begins. I walked into work today (beautiful day for it, unlike last week which rained every day). Portion control with food begins ASAP, which is probably going to be the hardest thing to do. Okay, not accurate: the hardest thing will be to get off my lazy ass and actually do exercise. I'm also cutting out Pepsi (and Root Beer) entirely - that is going to be hard as well, especially when the caffeine withdrawal headache kicks in tomorrow.

Blech.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who