Rewatching "The Force Awakens"

I have to admit, this movie is better than I recall. Pretty much all of my issues with it just seem like nitpicking and Kylo Ren doesn't seem to be as bad as I remember. His comment to that officer reporting about Rey and Finn and BB-8 escaping makes me laugh. "The droid ... stole a freighter?" That has such a WTF are you talking about feel to that.

Interestingly enough, I noticed this time that Rey's knowledge about the Falcon is entirely due to the modifications made to it on Jakku that Han was unaware of. They actually call this out a couple of times in a way that made sense...

And man, Daisy Ridley ... I can't look away from her when she's on the screen...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who