Random Political Thought

Okay, look. As I've grown older, I've transitioned from hardcore conservative to hardcore libertarian (as in "leave me the fuck alone, Uncle Sam.") And when I look at the two (likely) mainstream choices for POTUS this year, I'm frankly horrified. Trump is pond scum, the lowest of the low, and yet, somehow, Hillary makes him look like he should be up for sainthood. Even still, I abjectly loath the two and fully intended on throwing my vote away this year by voting third party ...

But bullshit like these leftist anti-Trump riots really make me tempted to vote for the guy with the mindset of "if those clowns are so against him, maybe I should give him a second look."

Just saying...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who