Other Social Media...

I've sort of been steering clear of Facebook and Twitter lately, which has pissed off at least one friend of mine because I'm not responding to messages. My reasoning is pretty simple: I'm tired of them. I'm tired of the deluge of political bullshit that always shows up, or the pissy passive-aggressive actions of certain family members of mine toward others, or the religious posts by the more devout friends of mine and the almost immediate posts by the atheist friend who has to argue any and everything vaguely religious ... "how do you know someone is an atheist? They'll tell you."

So, yeah. Steering clear of those timesinks and trying to concentrate on things that are frankly more important in life: "Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women."

Speaking of, I need to do some more crushing of my enemies and seeing them driven before me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who