Weight Loss, End of Week 1


Not down appreciably - 3 lbs for the week frankly kind of sucks, IMO - but then, as stated before, got the craptastic scale that is so wildly inconsistent that I have to weigh myself nine or ten times and take the weight that appears most frequently.

Still haven't pulled the trigger on the gym membership yet. This a.m., I went to a local walking path and spent most of an hour making two laps. Tried jogging a bit, but whoa buddy. That kicked my ass straight away so I'll need to ease back into that. Ideally, I'd like to end up where I was in my senior year of high school (pipe dream, I know) where I actually enjoyed jogging and did so nearly every day. But the fact I've gotten up at a reasonable hour on both days of the weekend and done some form of physical activity (walking in both instances) is definitely progress.

Baby steps, man. Baby steps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who