Weight Loss, End of Week 2

Upped the exercise routine slightly - added sit-ups and managed 60 of the bastards in 10 set intervals. Still haven't started running though. Yesterday was bad in terms of calories; I was still under my cap, but it was still too high. Still, with the portion control and exercise, I am seeing results: down 8 lbs as of my most recent weigh-in.

Kind of neat: since I cut out the soda entirely and have drastically increased my water intake, I am seeing a significant increase in energy and my sleep patterns ahve greatly improved. I no longer have (as much) trouble getting up on time and am going to be trying do the Army morning routine at some point in the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who