Same old, same old

Co-worker is getting married today. Because I need that reminder again, right? Meh. Whatever.

Been playing Arkham City the last couple of days - yes, the Batman is really overexposed and I'm frankly bored of him but man, he has the best video games. There's some quite appealing about clearly a room of armed thugs without any of them seeing you and noting that the last guy is "Terrified".

Still, I'd love to see a Superman game with this level of quality. The problem, I suppose, is one of power level. I'm not sure how one would go about doing such a game without having to straight away through Darkseid at you. Maybe have the Prologue of the game involve some sort of Luthor scheme that temporarily robs Kal of his abilities and they have to recharge over time (hence the "level up" effect)?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who