Weight Loss, Day 9

Finally figured out the length of the walking path I've been visiting - 1.5 miles (which is a really weird length to me. Why not 2 miles? Why not 1? Why 1.5?) This means I did 3 miles on Sunday and yesterday. Tried jogging a bit and yeah ... definitely gotta build myself back up to that! Problem is, the drive to that walk path is kind of too much, which only accelerates my need to join a gym. Might do that tonight after work.

Also, contemplating doing the Nutrisystem thing again but that's kind of expensive. The advantage with that is I don't have to do a lot of shopping, but the disadvantage (beyond price) is that the moment I get off the diet, bam, the weight piles back on. So, need to dig into best diet options...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who