Shillary and the Emails

Did not post my reaction yesterday to FBI Director Comey's decision to not recommend indictment against Clinton because, quite frankly, I was furious. I still am, actually, but I've at least calmed down a little bit. The blatant corruption of everything going on here is insane. If you read or listen to Comey's announcement, the decision to not recommend charges flatly goes against everything he said beforehand - I know people with security clearances and if they did even an 1/8th of the shit that Clinton did here, they'd be done and in jail. But instead, this ... person gets off without even a fucking slap on the wrist and might very well become the next POTUS.

Fuck this. Rocks fall. Everyone dies. That's what I'm hoping for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who