Car Maintenance


Slow leak in driver's side front tire. Filled it up the other day and observed a large nail or something in the tire. Looks like I know what I will be doing on Saturday...

Which sucks because I was planning on doing the biking thing that a.m. The problem I've noticed with the particular tire place I go to is that if you don't get there really early, good luck in getting the work done that day. And even if you do get there early, so many other people go there (because they're the best at what they do, sort of like Wolverine) that it may still take all day.

Hmm. Maybe I should take my bike with me, then drop off the car and use the bike to go home? Nah. Too far away. Should take laptop and work on Saturday's Casus Belli adventure...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who