My thoughts, gripes, complaints, rants, and observations. You know, the usual.
Recap from the Traveller game
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
The GM, Mark, has listened to some of this and is already freaking out over his constant use of "You know." Will be interesting to see if he overcompensates next week...
I've recently watched Interstellar and the latest season finale of Doctor Who (which, as I've stated, was kind of blah) but both of them involved the time dilation effects of black holes which has led me to start thinking about a scenario for the Saturday RPG group with our Traveller game.
In the ConsOps game (which is just GURPS: Action!), we have a Wheelman and it occurred to me that a neat scenario could exist wherein the PC in question ends up being the driver in some big race (Grand Prix, of course.) Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find anything that really fits rules for this.
Comments