Biking & Fitness

Been a while since I actually commented on this. Overall, I haven't lost any progress, really, although I have kind of stalled out at my current weight (which right now, is ~230-235, depending on the day, what I've eaten, whether I've biked, etc.) I did kind of spike back up to around 240 for a bit, but I'm work back down from that again (weighed in at 232 this morning, even though I kind of splurged yesterday on food.) Ideally, I'd like to actually drop another 10 to 15 lbs before GenCon to get around 215-220, but I have my doubts there.

I haven't had a lot of those "super crazy long" bike rides like I did earlier, but that's at least partially due to fact that I put on new pedals that require specialized shoes with cleats that clip-in ... and this makes driving in traffic an exercise in suicide management. Thus, I've been hitting the river track and going for 12-24 miles (depending on whether I do both sides of the river, or just one.)

This morning, I only managed 14 point something ... was going to do both sides (so around 24 to 26 ... not sure which) but I was thoroughly exhausted for some reason. Guess I didn't sleep all that well.

Ah well. Guess I can try and make myself go biking again tomorrow. Maybe force myself to do a minimum of 10 miles every day ... that should help shed those pounds I'd like to lose...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who