American Gods Season 1 Finale

Wow. That was really bad. In pretty much every way, I strongly disliked this episode. I don't want to say that I hated it but ... I think I kind of did. The plot was all over the place - don't get me started on my continuing dislike of Orlando Jones as Mister Nancy; terrible casting, IMO - and the directing was even worse. Eostre taking away spring until it is prayed for? Uh ... she did no such thing in the book and her role was honestly just to bring Shadow back after the vigil. None of what they're doing makes any sense to me ... is Shadow not going to spend any time in Cairo? What about Bast? Is he not going to end up in Lakeview?

Show started out really well ... I just wish they'd stuck closer to the freaking book as written.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who