Post Election, Week Two

Entering the second week and there are still jackholes rioting and "protesting." I am not thoroughly convinced that the bulk of these protesters are Soros rent-a-mobs who are simply trying to cause havoc. At this point, if I were POTUS, I would start looking at a targeted assassination of that sonuvabitch as he is clearly attempting to destabilize the country and the POTUS has that whole oath about defending against enemies, both foreign and domestic. Of course, I'd have also long ago started looking at finding a way to legally put Soros in prison some time back, but whatever.

The most frustrating part of this, at least for me, is that most of these protesters aren't even going to be charged for this shit. In fact, the 5th Column media is already in the process of trying to lionize them and turn them into modern-day Revolutionaries. At this point, I am all out of fucks to give for them ... although to be fair, I really didn't have many to begin with. Besides, for all their arguments about Clinton winning the popular vote, I have my doubts there - remove the likely high amount of illegals who voted for her (since the Dems are the one who do shenanigans come election time), and I expect Trump won both.

And assclowns like the Chicago mayor are already setting the groundwork for fighting Trump on illegal immigration by declaring the city will always be a "sanctuary city." Which means it will continue to violate the law. Were I POTUS-Elect, dumb ass would find himself up on federal charges (presuming such a thing is legal. Knowing how ridiculous the federal government actually is, I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't.)

The next four years are going to be a mess, what with the media doing everything they can to stir up anti-Trump sentiment and Soros continuing to be a Bond villain. Seriously, why hasn't anyone taken that fraker out yet?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who