Ugh ... Rewrites Suck

As stated earlier, I'm in the process of trying to force myself to get back into the writing groove and am really struggling with finding the words. I know roughly what I want to do, but man, it's like pulling teeth from an angry bear or something.

See, I originally used a scene I'd written for "Transitional States," a NCIS fanfic that I've since pulled from www.fanfiction.net for various reasons (abject, utter disgust with the show; knowing that I was never going to finish it; considering raiding chapters for other stuff) even though it was already up to 200K+ words (I think), but ultimately, the scene just didn't work like I wanted it to. Hence, my decision to rewrite.

Come on, Muse. Throw me a bone here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who