Long Drive Ahead ... And Family Matters

So, this Saturday, I'm hitting the road for a 5-hour (or so) trip to visit my mom and my youngest sister. Evidently, my mother is moving back to Florida (with the other sister) for ... reasons and my baby sister is all bent out of shape about this. Which means I get to play the adult in the scenario and listen to both sides gripe & moan while doing my best to avoid agreeing (or disagreeing as the case may be) with either one. My hope is that I can distract everyone long enough to do my familial duties - "Hey. Let's go out to eat at Texas Roadhouse. I'll buy. Now everyone smile and pretend you're not at each other's throats!"

Meh. This May has really jacked me up for some reason. Usually not this ... maudlin or depressing. Clearly, this is Zack Snyder's fault with how badly he fucked up Batman v Superman. Clearly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who