NaNoWriMo 2016...

So, it's rapidly approaching and, to be honest, I really haven't written much of anything in a long time. In between running my various RPGs (Red Sky & Casus Belli), I've been fairly busy with work and just generally haven't felt like doing anything. That said, I really do need to write something and am thinking about trying to finish "Aspects of Silver," my psuedo-Heroic Greece (like) fantasy novel. It is currently about halfway done with the first two parts being 21,710 words and 31,194 words respectively. Part three was started but I petered out, although I do have the outline for both part three and four complete. Am still very proud of the very first line:

Four years ago, prophecy died.

Yeah. Think I'm going to try to work on that again ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who