Capaldi Leaving Who

I can't say that this surprises me - the sad part, for me anyway, is that he's had the potential to be great but the scripts have sucked terribly for him. Kind of weird that Moffat wrote some of my favorite Tennant Who eps but has kind of been a bust as showrunner.

My expectation is that Capaldi's departure will be the death knell of the show. The SJW twits will get their way and the next Doctor will likely be a woman and long-time fans like me will tune out in droves. I have less trouble with the Doctor being a black guy, providing he's a guy. Sadly, the show already went off the rails with the Master regenerating into a woman (although to be fair, I've pretty much hated the modern incarnation of the Master since he first showed up in Tennant's run because he's been more Joker-like than Master-like.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline