Election 2016

Evidently, last night was the vice presidential debate and to be perfectly honest, I didn't bother at all. Instead, I finished ME1 with my Paragon Earthborn Sole Survivor Soldier and then moved on to ME2. As someone who was once very much a political junkie, I find it alternately fascinating and horribly depressing how utterly disinterested I am in this year's election. I utterly loath Trump - he strikes me as a dishonest grandstanding opportunist - and find Shillary to be 100x worse in every facet, which unfortunately means I really need to vote for Trump ... but I honestly don't know if I'll be able to make myself do so.

But it isn't just the election that has turned me off of all things political. The current presidential administration's policies - the fact that he is hard left and doesn't try to hide it - is nearly as bad as the opposition party's abject refusal to fight. So, like so many of my fellow Americans, I've just unplugged from the political process entirely.

Bring on the alien extinction event, please.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who