Argh

I am trying very, very hard not to lose my freaking temper with work. As the only actual QA person, that means I am persistently overloaded with crap that has to be done RIGHT NOW!!!!! but it just gets worse as a project nears completion. Right now, I feel like the guy in Office Space who has three bosses. Normally, I'm okay with this, but ugh ... today ... today, I just want to start hitting people with shovels because they keep freaking out over their pet project not being done, even though the bottleneck is generally on their end. And don't get me started on the ones that are using incomplete enhancements to the software and then are surprised when it doesn't work. "What? This project that you failed for not actually working and sent back to development that I delivered to my client is broken? I don't understand!"

Ugh. I need a long, long vacation. Preferably someplace with a beach and plenty of beautiful women in skimpy bikinis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Paladin Thoughts

Earthfall, Plot Outline

Capaldi Leaving Who